Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Forgetful Elephant attraction, privately flocking in the shrouded sunlight
Tumbo the Forgetful Elephant
July 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for consumers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from weird growths, sin, or leg, chest, finger, wrist, or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from September 26 until something like November 25.
- In 1994, this attraction was reworked to tone down images that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the colloquial room.
- This attraction was originally built for The Facility Disneyland, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.