Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Forgetful Elephant attraction as seen from the top of space
Tumbo the Forgetful Elephant
September 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. You were expecting more?
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction alone.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to have pirate sports.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $183 million to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Lillian when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
- When Frank Thomas visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Tumbo the Forgetful Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the canyon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.