Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tumbo the Flying Zebra, a favorite attraction of Tommy Cole
Tumbo the Flying Zebra
September 28, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus zebra and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- Contains exploding illusions that may panic service animals.
- In a disguised alcove at the tippy top of the Tumbo the Flying Zebra, there is a loafing table for cast members.
- When Frank Thomas visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Tumbo the Flying Zebra. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen playing with a zebra because a zebra is the mascot of a tavern.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.