Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Flying Thing attraction at park closing
Tumbo the Flying Thing
March 2, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass thing and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. You were expecting more?
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After cooking this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
- Pregnant sorcerers can not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from unexplained growths, excessive headgear, emotional baggage, or hip, skin, attention-span, social, or romantic issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and shoes within the wild animals at all times.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from July 13 through January 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.