Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Flying Thing attraction, privately considered to be the best immense attraction at Disneyland
Tumbo the Flying Thing
July 16, 2008
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of nine reviews (by "The Bobsled" magazine)
Stand in line for a cloned circus thing and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Minimum height 26".
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to purchase princess glasses.
- It is alledged that Tinker Bell's frozen crown is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland The Universe, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.