Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Flying Horror attraction, December 24, 2016, 8:21 a.m.
Tumbo the Flying Horror
November 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces
Climb aboard a plexiglass horror and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will pick on your friends.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Annette Funicello fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent Jiminy Cricket meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from unstopable headgear, felony convictions, or finger, spinal, or skin problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The unused areas near this attraction are favored by homeless former cast members.
- When Ron Miller visited Disney Land, he refused to ride Tumbo the Flying Horror. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed associating with a horror because a horror is the symbol of Rudyard Kipling's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.