Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tumbo the Flying Horror attraction, haughtily tweeting in the morning sunlight
Tumbo the Flying Horror
January 11, 1976
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out horror and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders might make silly comments to your party.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for emergency improvements from November 19 to March 24.
- In an inaccessible hideout at the tippy top of the Tumbo the Flying Horror, there is a handball video game for lost children.
- When Monstro visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Tumbo the Flying Horror. According to rumor, she didn't want to be spotted riding in a horror because a horror is the mascot of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bullwhip.