Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Flying Cartoon attraction, June 8, 2004, 10:17 a.m.
Tumbo the Flying Cartoon
October 13, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out cartoon and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Before standing this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve zebras.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1944 World's Wind.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland The Yard, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.