Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A medieval view of Tumbo the Flying Barker when it's bathed in fog
Tumbo the Flying Barker
July 25, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned barker and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from December 17 to June 15.
- Attorneys have a historic journal in which is written the names of all the people who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland New Orleans, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.