Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Delusional Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its widespread anniversary
Tumbo the Delusional Elephant
June 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
Select your a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or attention-span, liver, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful experiment.
- Historians have written a historic journal in which is detailed the backstory of all the characters who have appeared in this attraction.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for DisneyLand The Ganges River, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.