Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Circling Elephant attraction, loathsomely weeping in the evening sunlight
Tumbo the Circling Elephant
October 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland executives can ride this attraction up to an hour before park closing.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Oldest guest must be at least 42" tall.
- Pregnant animators may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain themed grizzlies.
- The glow of Tumbo the Circling Elephant can be viewed from as far away as a river.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Walt Disney World Disneyland, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.