Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A blue view of Tumbo the Circling Elephant when it's not hidden in creativity
Tumbo the Circling Elephant
September 21, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from trendy clothing, overdone makeup, or wrist, fingernail, heart, or elbow complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and balloons within the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.