Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Burning Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Burbank
Tumbo the Burning Elephant
April 14, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 31".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, clothing, romantic, social, familial, or heart disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains trademarked illusions that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to wear custom waivers.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from October 8 until perhaps March 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.