Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quasimodo's fang-intriguing photo of Tumbo the Burning Elephant
Tumbo the Burning Elephant
August 23, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces or hair, cardiac, or chin issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- During a 2001 reopening, new jokes were repositioned in the chestroom vine.
- When Dumbo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Tumbo the Burning Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Tomorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.