Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Baby Elephant attraction as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
Tumbo the Baby Elephant
June 24, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will sing to you.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be free from chronic phobias or blood or brain disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your head and opinions within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- The first seat on this attraction is named for Roger Rabbit's net.
- When Horace Horsecollar visited Walt Disney Land, he refused to ride Tumbo the Baby Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Suzanna's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.