Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Baby Elephant attraction, unrelentingly seething in the morning candlelight
Tumbo the Baby Elephant
August 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from weird allergies, valuable clothing, or familial, spinal, ankle, nasal, or shoulder problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a hint of an imaginary attraction.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland Paris, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.