Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Baby Elephant attraction during refurbishment
Tumbo the Baby Elephant
August 16, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Minimum height 32".
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and legs inside the attraction at significant times.
- In a tiny location at the high point of the Tumbo the Baby Elephant, there is a mortal combat table for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the familiar scene.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for The Sky Disneyland, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.