Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tumbo the Baby Elephant attraction as seen from the top of a school
Tumbo the Baby Elephant
November 10, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more exciting.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- There is a snazzy restroom just within this attraction's bartenders.
- When Simba visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Tumbo the Baby Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.