Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant adventure during a moment of contemplation
Sumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
May 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this adventure.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this adventure.
- Contains imported effects.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Ludwig Von Drake had a massive laboratory constructed within this adventure.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the main queue.
- When Slinky Dog visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.