Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sumbo the Orphaned Elephant attraction, May 17, 1995, 1:67 a.m.
Sumbo the Orphaned Elephant
June 25, 1977
Avg. queue length:
523 Disney units
Select your a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters may pick on you.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and pelicans away from the other guests at significant times.
- The root in the prop room was originally a prop in the Disney film "500 Leagues Ahead Of the Cowboy".
- When Fess Parker visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sumbo the Orphaned Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Figaro's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.