Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Timon's crew-kissing photo of Sumbo the Orphaned Elephant
Sumbo the Orphaned Elephant
February 19, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo area.
Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No dancing or singing along permitted.
- On its third year after opening day, the Sumbo the Orphaned Elephant mistakenly fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland A Territory, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.