Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Sumbo the Flying Ride, a favorite attraction of Tramp
Sumbo the Flying Ride
November 3, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass ride and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to look for something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be free from hysterical blindness, bad haircuts, or spinal, ankle, tongue, or hip problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to bring their own pirate specticles.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Soldier of A Restaurant.
- When Sheriff Woody visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sumbo the Flying Ride. Reportedly, he didn't want to be seen associating with a ride because a ride is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.