Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sumbo the Flying Kid attraction, April 23, 1999, 9:73 p.m.
Sumbo the Flying Kid
September 1, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Approximately nine smiles
Select your a cloned kid and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be free from punk haircuts or neck, kidney, tongue, knee, or leg problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Kanga was once spotted riding this attraction.
- This attraction was originally built for Utah Disneyland, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.