Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sumbo the Flying Elephant, a favorite attraction of John Wayne
Sumbo the Flying Elephant
December 3, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or mental patient.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 33" tall and 33 years old to ride without a note from your parents.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- This is the only popular attraction in the resort in which a picture of Tron can be heard.
- When Aida visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sumbo the Flying Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Genie's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.