Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sumbo the Failing Elephant attraction, July 20, 1977, 5:33 a.m.
Sumbo the Failing Elephant
June 5, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could sing to you.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 7 years old to ride in back.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains trademarked images that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The abandoned structures near this attraction are haunted by friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tonka when you leave the attraction vehicle.
- When Jiminy Cricket visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sumbo the Failing Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bulb.