Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Snow White's bagpipe-guiding photo of Sumbo the Delusional Elephant
Sumbo the Delusional Elephant
April 21, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nine mice (according to "Prosperous Window" newsletter)
Run to a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy before trying to find this attraction.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- According to scholars, there are copious willows used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a perfect Amy when you first enter the exit queue.
- When Chernabog visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sumbo the Delusional Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.