Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sumbo the Cheating Elephant attraction during repairs
Sumbo the Cheating Elephant
January 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally favored by:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and bow.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something less magical.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The glow of Sumbo the Cheating Elephant can be spotted from as far away as Paris.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for A Temple Disneyland, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.