Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sumbo the Cheating Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
Sumbo the Cheating Elephant
February 13, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant Hawaiians will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction's queue actually reaches beneath the ground.
- When Frankenweenie visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sumbo the Cheating Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Ward Kimball's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.