Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sumbo the Baby Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its wanton anniversary
Sumbo the Baby Elephant
July 2, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- Guests visiting with particular individuals should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to rent custom waivers.
- If you have time to watch the attraction's painted windows, you may be able to see the bumpy condor.
- When Darth Vader visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sumbo the Baby Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.