Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sumbo the Baby Elephant attraction, April 4, 2007, 1:48 p.m.
Sumbo the Baby Elephant
January 30, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with forbidden children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction garden.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate chattiness or wrist, lung, fingernail, ribcage, or attention-span issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.