Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sumbo the Annoying Elephant attraction, October 5, 1989, 12:59 a.m.
Sumbo the Annoying Elephant
July 2, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If it's Christmas, other guests are apt to point at your friends.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 65".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to run away.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
- When Rudyard Kipling visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sumbo the Annoying Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.