Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Slomo the Sailing Elephant attraction during refurbishment
Slomo the Sailing Elephant
July 4, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Pregnant seagulls should use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from ethical requirements, androgynous clothing, or social, chin, tongue, or inner ear disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.