Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slomo the Sailing Elephant ride, astonishingly viewing in the shrouded park light
Slomo the Sailing Elephant
March 15, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces (from "Round Brother" newsletter)
Get in a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this ride's queue, you may want to just give up and implode.
- After enjoying this ride, look for something that doesn't involve parts.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No food or nudity allowed.
- This ride may have cost in excess of $191 trillion to construct.
- This ride was originally made for Disneyland Florida, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.