Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Slomo the Sailing Elephant, a favorite attraction of Jack-Jack
Slomo the Sailing Elephant
May 23, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction at least once.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to misspell something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Information
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- Walt Disney had a massive office planned for the space within this attraction.
- When Rex the Dinosaur visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Slomo the Sailing Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of London.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.