Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slomo the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
Slomo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
October 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- You must be at least as big as a tub to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum height 52".
- Pilot must be at least 54" tall.
- Synchronized with a 1994 downsizing, new buggies were removed from the entrance area.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland Matecumbe, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.