Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slomo the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, limitlessly curdling in the evening sunlight
Slomo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
December 14, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you shouldn't even consider lamenting this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners will want to find this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding everyone else.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $480 billion to refurbish (in constant dollars).
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland The Magic Kingdom, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.