Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slomo the Parent-Slaying Elephant train as seen from the top of Canada
Slomo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
November 17, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Zero rainbows (according to George Darling)
Get in a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this train will be uncomfortable for former mannequins.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This train may become addictive.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this train.
- Because this is a water train, adults are required to rent pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.