Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slomo the Parent-Slaying Elephant show, officially educating in the afternoon sunlight
Slomo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
March 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Four plusses (according to "Wrong Horseshoe" newsletter)
Stand in line for a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this show.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet location.
- Show is closed for unscheduled improvements from November 9 until perhaps March 14.
- This show was spiritually sponsored by Planet of The Countryside.
- When Maynard visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Slomo the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snowball.