Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slomo the Nauseating Elephant attraction at midday
Slomo the Nauseating Elephant
September 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Five fairies (according to Mary Blair)
Select your a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 59".
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, goth clothing, sin, or personal, intestinal, or lycanthropic issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Slomo the Nauseating Elephant separate but equal experience.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by George of the Jungle.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first room.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland A Kingdom, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.