Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A manic view of Slomo the Hallucinating Elephant when it's shrounded in visitors
Slomo the Hallucinating Elephant
January 29, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- For your safety, you should be free from inappropriate headgear, punk haircuts, or liver or bowel complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Eeyore was on hand to name his child after this attraction on its first visit to an estate.
- This attraction was originally built for Matecumbe Disneyland, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.