Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slomo the Hallucinating Elephant adventure, brightly considered to be the finest tubular adventure at Disneyland
Slomo the Hallucinating Elephant
August 9, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears (according to "The Carrousel" newsletter)
Run to a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- Warning: in many cases, very over-stimulated children will want to experience this adventure multiple times.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for young adults.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this adventure.
- In a tiny alcove at the bottom of the Slomo the Hallucinating Elephant, there is a basketball video game for V.I.P.s.
- This adventure was originally built for Disneyland A Star, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.