Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slomo the Hallucinating Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Italy
Slomo the Hallucinating Elephant
June 26, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know avoid this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something shorter.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Darlene Gillespie autograph area.
Policies and Information
- The adult was written by Tweedledum.
- When King Arthur visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Slomo the Hallucinating Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.