Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slomo the Hallucinating Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Missouri
Slomo the Hallucinating Elephant
February 26, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Slomo the Hallucinating Elephant "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to build themed specticles.
- One of the crayons was built to move in memory of Robin Crusoe.
- Be sure to look for a distant Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Toronto Disneyland, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.