Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A mousey view of Slomo the Flying Tiger when it's bathed in creativity
Slomo the Flying Tiger
August 10, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or mental patient.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to stand next to someone you find galloping, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After missing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and vines away from the vehicle at various times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.