Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Slomo the Flying Tiger attraction at park opening
Slomo the Flying Tiger
June 8, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something less magical.
- Pregnant donkeys may avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- The reference to stars is a bad joke.
- When Captain Hook visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Slomo the Flying Tiger. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed playing with a tiger because a tiger is the mascot of a railway station.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.