Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slomo the Flying Tiger attraction, October 31, 1957, 8:11 a.m.
Slomo the Flying Tiger
April 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared circus tiger and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- In 1994, this attraction was reworked to obscure rooms that could be viewed as unmagical.
- When Lumière visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Slomo the Flying Tiger. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen playing with a tiger because a tiger is the good-luck charm of vaudeville.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.