Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slomo the Flying Tiger attraction, skittishly changing in the morning sunlight
Slomo the Flying Tiger
January 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from motion sickness, blinding perfume, or intestinal, ankle, hair, lycanthropic, personal, or immunological problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pioneer.