Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Slomo the Flying Tiger attraction at night
Slomo the Flying Tiger
January 16, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to try something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- In an inaccessible closet at the tippy top of the Slomo the Flying Tiger, there is a snake-charming area for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Toronto Disneyland, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.