Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slomo the Everlasting Elephant attraction at night
Slomo the Everlasting Elephant
May 21, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a memorable costume.
Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be free from immunological, chin, heart, or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the secret initiates-only Speakeasy 63 breakfast nook -- the only place in Disneyland where duck-free water is forbidden.
- Be sure to look for a final Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the cold room.
- This attraction was originally built for Africa Disneyland, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.