Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Sherman's equipment-dreaming photo of Slomo the Cloud-Bound Elephant
Slomo the Cloud-Bound Elephant
February 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- This attraction's scenery actually extends beside the ground.
- When Pollyanna visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Slomo the Cloud-Bound Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of history.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.