Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: The Slomo the Cloud-Bound Elephant attraction at dusk
Slomo the Cloud-Bound Elephant
June 13, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an infested caterpillar.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent Ollie Johnston autograph pavilion.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to buy pirate specticles.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not malfunctioned since the area turned 45.
- When Buzz Lightyear visited Disney Land, he refused to ride Slomo the Cloud-Bound Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Mary Poppins' company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.