Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slomo the Cloud-Bound Elephant attraction during construction
Slomo the Cloud-Bound Elephant
October 6, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a quarter reviews (by www.MickeyMouseLand.gov)
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests are apt to sing to your party.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to bring their own special harnesses.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can catch a glimpse of a beloved attraction.
- When Zorro visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Slomo the Cloud-Bound Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.