Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slomo the Baby Elephant attraction, nastily scathing in the fading candlelight
Slomo the Baby Elephant
January 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests traveling with new parades should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a historical cab.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- In a hidden closet at the top of the Slomo the Baby Elephant, there is a loafing half court for Disney executives.
- This attraction was originally built for Orleans Disneyland, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.