Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A wee view of Slomo the Baby Elephant when it's not covered in children
Slomo the Baby Elephant
March 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are frightened by flags, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something less magical.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may send their children on alone.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, moral restrictions, or cardiac, intestinal, chest, heart, kidney, or brain complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.