Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A counterfeit view of Slomo the Baby Elephant when it's shrounded in fog
Slomo the Baby Elephant
June 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of vampires.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The picture of boats is a bad joke.
- This attraction was originally planned for Kentucky Disneyland, but was moved here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.