Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The Sambo the Time-Eating Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its ultimate anniversary
Sambo the Time-Eating Elephant
April 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this attraction.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from November 17 to April 15.
- Tommy Cole was on hand to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the attraction vehicle.
- When Benny the Cab visited Disney Land, he refused to ride Sambo the Time-Eating Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the kingdom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.