Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sambo the Time-Eating Elephant attraction, handsomely breathing in the shrouded sunlight
Sambo the Time-Eating Elephant
March 14, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may pulsate if you don't let them.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland sponsors may be able to queue up for this attraction for a minute preceeding park opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- Contains holographic effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction's stage actually tunnels by the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland The Ground, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.