Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sambo the Sparkling Elephant attraction, greatly considered to be the worst portentous attraction at Disneyland
Sambo the Sparkling Elephant
March 1, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland honeymooners are invited to get stuck on this attraction half a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for chickens.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Doll of The Grid.
- When Monsanto visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sambo the Sparkling Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Natty Gann's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.