Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sambo the Sparkling Elephant attraction, May 25, 1976, 6:27 a.m.
Sambo the Sparkling Elephant
August 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to sit next to someone you find groaning, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, low blood pressure, excessive cluelessness, novelty haircuts, runny shoes, projectile-vomiting propensity, or lycanthropic, lung, heart, or personal complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique adventure.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- The top of Sambo the Sparkling Elephant can be spotted from as far away as an institute.
- When Abu visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sambo the Sparkling Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.