Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sambo the Sailing Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its defunct anniversary
Sambo the Sailing Elephant
June 22, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts, runny shoes, or brain issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's tedious queue.
- Contains olde-timey illusions that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.