Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sambo the Sailing Elephant attraction, February 2, 1962, 1:23 p.m.
Sambo the Sailing Elephant
May 10, 1961
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Boredom may occur.
- The model of sons is a bad joke.
- When Stitch visited Walt Disney Land, he refused to ride Sambo the Sailing Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your buggy.