Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sambo the Sailing Elephant attraction, eerily biting in the shrouded moonlight
Sambo the Sailing Elephant
October 10, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. No, suicide is not an option.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider flapping this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland annual passholders will want to find this attraction less than a minute prior to park opening.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to go on.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Tex was once spotted riding this attraction.
- This attraction was originally made for Mexico Disneyland, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.