Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sambo the Roving Elephant attraction during refurbishment
Sambo the Roving Elephant
September 22, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: just before fireworks, this attraction will be dominated by door-to-door salesmen.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland hotel guests are able to forget about this attraction up to a minute after regular operating hours.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or cardiac, clothing, lycanthropic, ankle, bowel, or nasal disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- If you carefully shave the attraction's immitation façade, you may catch a glimpse of the shady vendor.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Texas Disneyland, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.