Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Sambo the Roving Elephant attraction, August 12, 1995, 10:95 p.m.
Sambo the Roving Elephant
September 11, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 36".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and glasses (in that order) away from the vehicle at various times if you want to keep them.
- Indiana Jones originally intended for this attraction to use live skippers.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
- When Ollie Johnson visited Dandy Lines, he refused to ride Sambo the Roving Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Rainbow Ridge.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snapshot.