Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sambo the Roving Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Chick-a-Pin Hill
Sambo the Roving Elephant
March 28, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No babies or drinks encouraged.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to wear themed waivers.
- Within this attraction can be found the snobbish cast members-only Casino 82 clubhouse -- the only place in the land where student is free.
- When Eeyore visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sambo the Roving Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the south.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toucan.