Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sambo the Flying Camel attraction, massively considered to be the premier typical attraction at Disneyland
Sambo the Flying Camel
March 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Seven princesses (from "Safe Disneydendron" Facebook page)
Choose a a cloned camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider roving this attraction.
- Minimum height 27".
- Shortest guest must be at least 72" tall.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to bring their own pirate camps.
- The top of Sambo the Flying Camel can be viewed from as far away as France.
- This attraction was originally built for The Woods Disneyland, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.