Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Sambo the Flying Camel show, unrelentingly considered to be the finest typical show at Disneyland
Sambo the Flying Camel
July 21, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or troubled adult.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this show exits into another attraction.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Show is closed for maintenance from July 2 until perhaps December 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hero.