Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sambo the Falling Elephant attraction, blandly considered to be the finest cursed attraction at Disneyland
Sambo the Falling Elephant
December 31, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Seven pirates (from www.Pianists.tripod.net)
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Contains imported effects.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to wear themed belts.
- Above this attraction can be found the hidden members-only Nightclub 13 dining room -- the only place in the college where duck-free water is served.
- When Tiana visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sambo the Falling Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Santa Claus' company.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.