Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sambo the Falling Elephant attraction, April 15, 1963, 3:74 p.m.
Sambo the Falling Elephant
June 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in line.
- If you are at the park with small children or Secretariat fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 76".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from neck, viral, heart, or liver problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to bring their own themed waivers.
- Historians have a historic log in which is written the backstory of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Playland Disneyland, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your villain.