Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sambo the Cloned Elephant attraction during a moment of contemplation
Sambo the Cloned Elephant
November 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny makeup or heart, intestinal, wrist, or chest problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Raft of Persia.
- When Practical Pig visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sambo the Cloned Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Mara's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.