Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sambo the Cloned Elephant attraction at park opening
Sambo the Cloned Elephant
June 25, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to purchase custom harnesses.
- Romeo originally intended for this attraction to have no live stoves.
- When Condorman visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sambo the Cloned Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.