Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Sambo the Cloned Elephant adventure at park closing
Sambo the Cloned Elephant
July 12, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- Warning: after nightfall, this adventure will be uncomfortable for former cast members.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum height 48".
- Contains exploding signage.
- The can was designed by Boudin.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Wally Boag when you jump out into the queue.
- When Launchpad Mcquack visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sambo the Cloned Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.