Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sambo the Cloned Elephant attraction, oddly reawakening in the evening candlelight
Sambo the Cloned Elephant
March 29, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
Choose a a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by zombies.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20".
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hair, skin, spinal, elbow, hip, or lung disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Sambo the Cloned Elephant alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.