Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sambo the Annoying Elephant attraction during repairs
Sambo the Annoying Elephant
July 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland legends will want to long for this attraction as much as an hour preceeding the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent Fritz meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains antique scenes.
- No babies or dawdling encouraged.
- The comment about pens is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the attraction vehicle.
- When Columbia visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sambo the Annoying Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.