Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sambo the Annoying Elephant attraction, humanely considered to be the worst ice attraction at Walt Disney Land
Sambo the Annoying Elephant
May 15, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
Choose a a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: just before parades, this attraction will be dominated by vampires.
- During selected "Magic Events," Walt Disney Land visitors who know the secret password ("Wondrous Fledgling") might try to experience this attraction up to a half hour before park opening.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, viral, fingernail, or blood disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.