Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Whiney Elephant attraction, May 12, 1968, 11:40 a.m.
Rumbo the Whiney Elephant
October 23, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too unsettling for young consumers.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
- When Tom Sawyer visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Whiney Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.