Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rumbo the Time-Eating Elephant ride as seen from the top of the countryside
Rumbo the Time-Eating Elephant
September 19, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this ride will definitely make it more awkward.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this ride.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and shoes inside the ride at most times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a high-speed ride, children are required to bring their own safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.