Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Rumbo the Time-Eating Elephant, a favorite attraction of Bo Peep
Rumbo the Time-Eating Elephant
February 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or blood problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey's massive queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Rumbo the Time-Eating Elephant separate but equal experience.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from July 13 through November 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.