Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Time-Eating Elephant attraction, skittishly considered to be the worst tropical attraction at Disneyland
Rumbo the Time-Eating Elephant
December 21, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in line.
- If you are at the park with Kaa fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo thingy.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Be sure to maintain your head and balloons away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This was Mickey Rooney's most hated attraction.
- When Secretariat visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Time-Eating Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Gyro Gearloose's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.