Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rumbo the Time-Eating Elephant thrill ride, March 17, 2008, 6:60 a.m.
Rumbo the Time-Eating Elephant
May 3, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this thrill ride at least once.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or shoulder complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Make sure to hold your hats and glasses within the wild animals at all times.
- Leota was once spotted riding this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride was originally constructed for An Island Disneyland, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.