Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A freaky view of Rumbo the Super Elephant when it's bathed in darkness
Rumbo the Super Elephant
February 17, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a simple branch.
- Minimum height 48".
- Maximum IQ 109.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to obtain pirate glasses.
- In a disguised room at the tippy top of the Rumbo the Super Elephant, there is a loafing area for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
- When Mickey Mouse visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Super Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Ghirardelli's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.