Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Rotund Elephant attraction, underhandedly heaping in the afternoon park light
Rumbo the Rotund Elephant
January 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to queue up for this attraction if in a hurry during the holidays.
- After riding this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo area.
- Pregnant vests should send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from leg complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.