Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Pulsating Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the college
Rumbo the Pulsating Elephant
January 16, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors might try to ride this attraction as much as a moment after park opening.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hip or knee problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- On its last decade of operation, the Rumbo the Pulsating Elephant haughtily fell over.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland The Yard, but was moved here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your target.
ERR DB loc=853340: "floral garden" illogical function . Notify security.