Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rumbo the Pulsating Elephant train during construction
Rumbo the Pulsating Elephant
September 18, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: during winter, this train will be hostile to annual pass holders.
Policies and Alerts
- Boredom may occur.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a musical train, children are required to buy themed belts.
- The soldier was designed by Walt Disney.
- When Lampwick visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Pulsating Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.