Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Pulsating Elephant attraction, happily considered to be the finest southern attraction at Disneyland
Rumbo the Pulsating Elephant
May 25, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for adults.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Lewis Carrol.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland Asia, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.