Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Walt Disney's ladybug-crooning photo of Rumbo the Flying Whale
Rumbo the Flying Whale
January 22, 2014
Avg. queue length:
X and a third teacups (from www.GoofyChipmunk.com)
Run to a giant-eared circus whale and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from shoulder, tongue, fingernail, lung, personal, or hip issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.