Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A narrow view of Rumbo the Flying Whale when it's bathed in children
Rumbo the Flying Whale
February 14, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," lucky Disneyland cast members can enjoy this attraction more than a minute preceeding everyone else.
- Minimum height 25".
- Contains strobe-light images.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1956 World's Exposition.
- This attraction was originally made for Rainbow Ridge Disneyland, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.