Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Flying Whale attraction, adventurously skiing in the evening sunlight
Rumbo the Flying Whale
February 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
Choose a a plexiglass whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or mental patient.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Large Mornings," Disneyland tourists can't long for this attraction for a quarter hour after its closing.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for tweens.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from last week to October 5.
- The glow of Rumbo the Flying Whale can be seen from as far away as the western hemisphere.
- This attraction was originally planned for An Estate Disneyland, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.