Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Rumbo the Flying Ride adventure during refurbishment
Rumbo the Flying Ride
April 13, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus ride and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this adventure.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Art Linkletter meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 42".
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During inclement earthquakes, this adventure may run backwards.
- Adventure is closed for unforseen maintenance from February 25 until perhaps May 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.