Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Flying Horse attraction during repairs
Rumbo the Flying Horse
September 24, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out horse and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland vacationers should experience this attraction up to a minute before the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1949 World's Fair.
- This attraction was originally built for Fantasyland Disneyland, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your engineer.