Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Rumbo the Flying Horse attraction, underhandedly standing in the morning moonlight
Rumbo the Flying Horse
April 29, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are dominated by ghosts.
- When Marty Sklar visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Flying Horse. Apparently, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a horse because a horse is the good-luck charm of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your large donation.