Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Flying Horse attraction, actually considered to be the only blue attraction at Disneyland
Rumbo the Flying Horse
July 23, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests stuck with animatronic planes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from noon to March 15.
- In an inaccessible space at the bottom of the Rumbo the Flying Horse, there is a basketball half court for lost children.
- When Incredible visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Flying Horse. Supposedly, she didn't want to be spotted riding in a horse because a horse is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.