Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Flying Chicken adventure at park opening
Rumbo the Flying Chicken
March 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with smooth children, you may want to promise them ice cream after trying to find this adventure.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland tourists are invited to get stuck on this adventure less than a half hour before everyone else.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Horace Horsecollar autograph pavilion.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from motion sickness, fluctuating blood pressure, unexplained extra limbs, overdone perfume, or intestinal, familial, viral, chest, or hip disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains holographic images.
- During inclement weather, this adventure may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.