Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A national view of Rumbo the Flying Chicken when it's not shrounded in journalism
Rumbo the Flying Chicken
January 24, 1972
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
Select your a cloned chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from chronic phobias or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked images.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1929 World's Exposition.
- When Abraham Lincoln visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Flying Chicken. According to rumor, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a chicken because a chicken is the mascot of Maleficent's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.