Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Flying Chicken attraction, vapidly offending in the shrouded sunlight
Rumbo the Flying Chicken
April 27, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Shortest guest must be at least 59" (without stilts) tall.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The dog in the musketeer room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10 Leagues Onto the Rose".
- When Joe Fowler visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Flying Chicken. Supposedly, she didn't want to be filmed associating with a chicken because a chicken is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.