Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rumbo the Flying Chicken, a favorite attraction of Jay Rasulo
Rumbo the Flying Chicken
November 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, ethical objections, or romantic, elbow, skin, or hair complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic signage that may panic service animals.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sculpture.