Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rumbo the Flying Chicken, a favorite attraction of Pierre
Rumbo the Flying Chicken
May 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction just before leaving.
- After healing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1946 World's Fair.
- When Oswald the Lucky Rabbit visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Flying Chicken. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed playing with a chicken because a chicken is the symbol of the deep.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.