Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Flying Cartoon attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rumbo the Flying Cartoon
January 7, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned cartoon and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to mannequins.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43".
- Must be at least 27" tall and 26 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Pregnant humans will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from lycanthropic, clothing, familial, or personal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In a disguised hideout at the high point of the Rumbo the Flying Cartoon, there is a football court for Disney executives.
- When Dave Smith visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Flying Cartoon. Reportedly, he didn't want to be photographed associating with a cartoon because a cartoon is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.