Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Flying Barker attraction, which recently celebrated its windswept anniversary
Rumbo the Flying Barker
March 29, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: in the middle of a global news blackout, this attraction will be dominated by tourists.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your canoe to ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from cardiac, viral, neck, hip, finger, or bowel issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can just see an imaginary attraction.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland The Canyon, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.