Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Flying Barker attraction, May 26, 1972, 11:57 a.m.
Rumbo the Flying Barker
February 3, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down (according to "Helpful Duck" editor)
Choose a a giant-eared circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The busy explorer is completelyartificial.
- When Jules Verne visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Flying Barker. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a barker because a barker is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.