Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Flying Barker attraction during repairs
Rumbo the Flying Barker
April 12, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives may be able to find this attraction up to a minute after park opening.
Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from fear of clowns, bad haircuts, or hip issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.