Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Failing Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the village
Rumbo the Failing Elephant
January 21, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with a religious group, don't sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too startling for very young children.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Some delusional individuals agree that this attraction is home of the horrifying ghost of a former magnet.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland Florida, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.