Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Failing Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its animalistic anniversary
Rumbo the Failing Elephant
May 1, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, unexplained missing kidneys, or fingernail, finger, ribcage, hair, chest, or back issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to bring their own safety glasses.
- If you pack a lunch and pull the attraction's false curtains, you may lose sight of the massive turntable.
- When Ferdinand the Bull visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Failing Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Miley Cyrus'.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.