Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Failing Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the desert
Rumbo the Failing Elephant
May 29, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: in many cases, very insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more stimulating.
- George Of The Jungle was once photographed riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
- When Maynard visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Failing Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.