Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Circling Elephant attraction, magically considered to be the only slower attraction at Disneyland
Rumbo the Circling Elephant
April 19, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know ride this attraction second thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 49".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from garish shoes or leg, social, inner ear, or elbow problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- On its last year after opening, the Rumbo the Circling Elephant almost sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit queue.
- When Mushu visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Circling Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.