Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Circling Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Marceline Missouri
Rumbo the Circling Elephant
February 14, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo location.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum IQ 75.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young consumers.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No talking or churros permitted.
- It is alledged that Steve Jobs' frozen snail is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- This attraction was originally constructed for The Depot Disneyland, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.