Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Circling Elephant attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rumbo the Circling Elephant
December 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. You were expecting more?
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something less demanding.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to rent pirate specticles.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not changed since the land turned 50.
- When Shere Khan visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Circling Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.