Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rambo the Whiney Elephant attraction, July 7, 2004, 2:29 p.m.
Rambo the Whiney Elephant
January 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After going on this attraction, experience something with a different aura.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and legs inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to rent safety sketchbooks.
- In 1963, this attraction was updated to add additional artwork from the popular "Rambo the Whiney Elephant" film.
- When Cubby O'Brien visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rambo the Whiney Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.